Monday, October 11, 2010

8:30 pm Hi Hats...




Can you say sugaaaarrrrr ruuusssshhhhh....

Ok surfing the web and just visited one of my favorite sites Bakerella. Do you know this amazing woman? Angie Dudley is so creative. I love her cake pops but decided to look under her cupcake section. Oh my, I found the Hi Hat Cupcake recipe link. It was on a past Martha Stewart show episode. So of course at 8:30 pm I decided to make these.

I can hear it now, "But Mom, they looked so good". I had to cave. I sunk to the yummy level of sugar after dinner time.

Olivia and Krystan said they wanted me to save them one so they could take them to school tomorrow. I can see my Livi eating one for breakfast saying that the milk it took to wash it down made it healthy.

Here's the link. http://www.bakerella.com/hi-hat-cupcakes/

No comments:

Post a Comment