Friday, September 24, 2010

House Party Thai Kitchen


Thai Kitchen House Party is tomorrow. We are going to have a really good time cooking some really good food. I have to go pick up some flowers today and some fresh mango's as the commissary has much of nothing still. After almost two years of renovations you would think they would purvey much better quality fresh fruits and vegetables. Instead new display features with the same old quality. My soapbox is now put away.

I have about 10 confirmed people coming. Last minute preparation to get more rsvp's in. Even if they drop in, there will be lots of food. The photo is of all the really good food items that www.houseparty.com sent courtesy of Thai Kitchen. We will be cooking and tasting about 5 different dishes and two desserts and two beverages. I so love to cook. I have been busy in the past several weeks getting ready to teach art at school. Now that all the credentials are in the right place, I hope to blog more often. Check back in the next day or two and you will be able to see what we did at the Thai This Thai Kichen House Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment